Welcome to Year 3
Year 3 is the third year of compulsory education in England and is also the first year of Key Stage 2.
1. Always keep your hands and feet to yourself.
2. Do not be rude to anyone.
3. Work quietly to help you and others concentrate.
4. Walk around school so that you do not get hurt.
5. Be kind and polite to everyone.
6. Listen carefully and do not interrupt when someone is talking.
Year 3 WOW day
Many thanks to all the parents and carers who were able to join Year 3 for their continental breakfast on Thursday morning and then view the display of super projects that the children have produced over the past half term. It has been lovely to see such a wide range of approaches that the children have taken - models of major landmarks, baking, maps, photographs and displays, flags, diaries and write ups. This is our aim at Hollywood - to develop creative thinking, independent learners so thank you for all the time that you have taken to support your child in working on something independently that has caught their interest.
The Year 3 Team
The Ancient Egyptians with Professor McGinty